CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, LLC (CEG), is an environmental consulting and engineering firm fortified with geospatial and construction experts. The CEG team of professionals ensure successful projects from concept planning and design, through permitting and construction, to project acceptance, operations, and maintenance.
CEG is a certified 8(a) and EDWOSB/WOSB.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for leading the sales strategy to all potential clients with an emphasis on Federal Government sector. The ideal candidate will:
- Identify, develop, track and opportunities for Federal Government contracts
- Build, develop, and manage trusted relationships with key agency decision makers and executives promote the CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, llc (CEG) advantage and position the company to pursue and win opportunities as they go to market
- Create and deliver effective client presentations and proposals that address the specific needs of a client
- Develop and execute business development plans and coordinate BD efforts to achieve sales and revenue targets
- Develop marketing strategy and assist with planning and executing sales initiatives; actively participate in marketing events for lead generation
- Collaborate with Executive Leadership Team in executing the company’s sales process to achieve growth objectives.
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Successful track record of developing leads, proposal development, and winning contracts with the DoD, NPS and other federal agencies
- Familiarity with federal acquisition vehicles such as beta.sam.gov and Govtribe
- Working knowledge of SBA and FAR rules and regulations
- A clear record of quota achievement and metrics-driven approach to prospecting and managing pipeline through to a successful close
- Proficiency in tracking potential opportunities and forecasting accurately on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Excellent proposal writing and verbal skills with an attention to organization, detail, and quality presentation
- Organizational skills and discipline in using sales productivity tools
- Strong desire to work with a company to expand a Federal Government business
- U.S. Citizen or approved registered alien
- Ability to pass drug screening and Federal Government criminal background check with no felony records
- Possess current, valid driver’s license (not under suspension or limitation)
- Bachelor’s Degree (business related degree, or other equivalent industry work experience preferred)
- Sales training programs/certifications
Base salary will be supplemented with commission based on results.
What can we do for you?
Address: CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, LLC 159 E. High Street, Suite 500 Pottstown, PA 19464 Phone: 610-705-4500 Fax: 610-705-4900 firstname.lastname@example.org