If capable of meeting the duties and qualifications set below please submit a Cover Letter and Resume using the form at the bottom of this page.
The Construction Inspector serves as the Inspector for Municipal government projects or for private sector clients. The Construction Inspector has technical and field responsibilities. This position reports to the Construction Program Manager or Chief Operating Officer.
The Construction Inspector will provide a range of services based on the needs of clients that include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing standards and SOPs for all construction inspection and reporting activities.
- Completing construction inspection data collection activities and preparation of reports and letters.
- Monitoring projects for compliance with the drawings and specifications that address infrastructure; such as roads, parking areas, culverts, stormwater management facilities, and water and sewage systems.
- Working in the field at construction sites as a quality assurance representative inspecting construction work.
- Conducting reviews of CEG prepared plans for constructability and clarity.
- Review and provide recommendations on escrow releases.
- Perform inspections for complaints or client concerns and provide construction recommendations to address concerns.
Client Facing Responsibilities
The Construction Inspector serves as the primary point of contact with clients or contractors for Construction Inspection Services. Responsibilities include:
- Meeting with Township Officials, private clients, and contractor representatives.
- Serving as liaison between engineers and contractors.
- Identification of new business opportunities through developing relationships with clients.
- Receiving and oversee tracking of all project requests.
- Preparing and delivering Construction Inspection Reports to clients.
Internal Communications and Coordination
Integrate and communicate effectively with Engineering Peers and other Team members.
• Participate in Team meetings.
• Keep supervisor and project teams well-informed of status of projects.
CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, LLC reserves the right to conduct a background check on any applicant as a part of the hiring process. Submittal of an application in any form acknowledges the consent of the applicant to this review.
What can we do for you?
Address: CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, LLC 159 E. High Street, Suite 500 Pottstown, PA 19464 Phone: 610-705-4500 Fax: 610-705-4900 email@example.com