If capable of meeting the duties and qualifications set below please submit a Cover Letter and Resume using the form at the bottom of this page.
Candidate will be responsible for all administrative and coordination functions for multiple projects. Primary areas of responsibility include bidding support, executing the submittal and RFI review process, document control, verification of as-built's, supporting quality control, supporting site safety, executing equipment receiving process, managing closeout documentation, and supporting cost management activities.
Experience with Government Contracting is highly desirable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide services such as estimating, purchase orders, subcontracts, schedules, job cost set-up and project pre-planning.
- Review shop drawings for compliance with contract documents.
- Scope, Schedule, and Fee review
- Coordinate staff
- Quality control and Safety
- Prepare Project Status Reports
- Project Financial Responsibilities
- Project Administration, Coordination, and Close-out Customer Interaction
A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Construction
Management/Administration and 8+ years of experience
- Ability to track and report costs, schedule, and technical performance
- Project execution, schedules, technical performance, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Project Administration Software Program
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of the company team
CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, LLC reserves the right to conduct a background check on any applicant as a part of the hiring process. Submittal of an application in any form acknowledges the consent of the applicant to this review.
What can we do for you?
Address: CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, LLC 159 E. High Street, Suite 500 Pottstown, PA 19464 Phone: 610-705-4500 Fax: 610-705-4900 firstname.lastname@example.org