If capable of meeting the duties and qualifications set below please submit a Cover Letter and Resume using the form at the bottom of this page.
Gather field data, develop plans and prepare reports
- Plan and execute fieldwork
- Ability to describe soils for both stormwater and structural soil investigations.
- Responsible for equipment inventory and maintenance.
- Provide regular reports on work progress and contribute to work plans and various reports.
- Ability to complete reports in a timely manner.
- Provide support for the preparation and publication of items.
- Follow all company safety procedures and policies.
- Other related duties as required.
- 3-5 years experience with the USDA Soil Classification System.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license with acceptable driving record for the past three years.
- Familiarity and experience in completing field permeability tests.
- Knowledge of construction practices as well as inspection protocols, inspection experience is preferred.
- Must have well developed organizational, analytical, planning and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment or independently.
- Able to perform physical field work that includes walking through dense brush, digging and carrying equipment.
CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, LLC reserves the right to conduct a background check on any applicant as a part of the hiring process. Submittal of an application in any form acknowledges the consent of the applicant to this review.
What can we do for you?
Address: CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, LLC 159 E. High Street, Suite 500 Pottstown, PA 19464 Phone: 610-705-4500 Fax: 610-705-4900 firstname.lastname@example.org