If capable of meeting the duties and qualifications set below please submit a Cover Letter, Resume and References using the form at the bottom of this page.
- Plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of roads, parking areas, culverts, stormwater management facilities, water and sewage systems.
- Design Development using software to design plans according to CEDARVILLE CADD standards and within the specified governmental guidelines.
- Technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Prepare applications, calculations, reports and studies for presentation and compliance to local, county, and state requirements for permits.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects, subcontractors, etc.
- Peer reviews of Subdivision and Land Development plans for compliance to appropriate municipal regulations.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Fundamental of Engineering/Engineer in Training Certification or the ability to attain within two (2) years.
- Knowledge of civil engineering principles, practices and methods as applicable to a municipal setting; working knowledge of applicable laws, standards and regulations relating to construction, inspection, safety and traffic control; considerable knowledge of public works inspection methods.
- Skill in reading and interpreting construction drawings, plans and specifications, and contract documents; skill in applying material testing procedures;
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license with acceptable driving record for the past three years.
- Engineering: 1 year
What can we do for you?
CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, LLC
1033 S. Hanover Street, Suite 300
Pottstown, PA 19465