Grigoruk to Lead Construction Services
Please join CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, LLC (CEG) in welcoming Mike Grigoruk as the leader of our construction services team.
Mike, a Senior Engineering Technician, Project Site Representative and Supervising Inspector, has over thirty-seven (37) years of experience within the civil construction industry. He began his career as a superintendent and over the past two and a half decades focused on the construction of various infrastructure improvements. His areas of expertise include site grading, mechanical systems, water and wastewater processing facilities, building construction, pipeline supply/distribution/collection utilities, road construction and reconstruction, various applications of reinforced and structural concrete, blasting, soils, geotechnical methods, and numerous related materials testing procedures. In addition to performing construction observations, Mike also focuses on quality documentation and related correspondence of work progress, field problems, design change, unforeseen conditions, resident concerns, and project startup and closeout procedures.
Mike has a B.S. in Biology and a B.A. in Business Management from Moravian College. He also has Continuing Education in Civil Engineering from Lafayette College.
Mike has significant professional certifications that allow him to easily manage any client project. These include:
- NPDES Certified Stormwater Inspector – MS4, 2017 – Exp. 2022
- NICET (National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies)
- Level IV Highway Construction, 2009 – Exp. 2021
- Level II Building Construction – Water/Wastewater Plants, 2000 – Current
- Level I Erosion & Sedimentation Control, 2000 – Current
- Regarded by NICET as a “Subject Matter Expert” (SME). Assisted NICET with the development of their new level II and IV testing requirements for Highway Construction certification, July 2016 – October 2017
- ACI Concrete Field Technician I, 2009 – Exp. 2019
- NECEPT Field Technician, 2010 – 2015
- PennDOT NeXtGen Documentation Operator, 2009 – Current
- OSHA Certified Competent Person – Excavations, 1992 – Current
Mike also has special training including:
- PennDOT ADA Curb Cut Ramps, 2012 and 2018
- PA Aggregates and Concrete Association (PACA) “Concrete Mix Designs 101”, 2017
- PennDOT LTAP “Pavement Markings: Applications & Maintenance, 2014
- FHA/NHI Certified Training for Inspection of Bridge Construction, 2012
- ARRA, In-Place (Asphalt) Recycling & Reclaiming, 2007
- MicroPAVER Pavement Management System, CERL, 2007
Mike can be reached directly by calling 610-705-4500 or email@example.com.
What can we do for you?
CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, LLC
159 E. High Street, Suite 500
Pottstown, PA 19464