Achieving compliance through professional experience in
planning, prevention, mitigation, remediation, and maintenance.
CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, LLC (CEG) delivers a team of environmental scientists and planners that offer services to municipal, state, and federal government, commercial entities, institutions, and partner firms. Our professionals offer expertise in ecological services, environmental assessments, environmental permitting, and information management systems.
SOLUTION BASED PLANNING
CEG’s environmental team develops solutions that consider your goals, the regulatory requirements, best practices, and ecological conditions. We work closely with our engineering, survey, and technology professionals to deliver project specific solutions.
CEG’s environmental team has extensive experience in guiding clients through the requirements of state and federal regulatory programs. We combine our environmental science backgrounds with positive agency relationships to deliver pro-active solutions that meet your project goals. Our proven track record for efficient agency approvals keeps your projects moving forward and in compliance with environmental regulations.
• Local, State & Federal Wetlands/
• Waters (Joint Permits)
• National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
• National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Compliance & Documentation
• Wetland/Waters Delineation & Functional Assessment
• Wetland Mitigation/Restoration Design, Construction Oversight, And Post-Restoration Monitoring
• Invasive Species Management
• Wildlife Studies & Habitat Evaluations
• Threatened & Endangered Species Compliance
• Avian Investigations
• Habitat Enhancement Planning/Implementation
• PNDI Clearance
• Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
• Natural Resources Inventories
• Ecological Risk Assessment
• Vegetation Community Mapping
INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
• Applied Geographical Information System (GIS) Analysis
• Watershed Planning & Modeling
• Mapping & Data Management for Environmental Constraints
CREEK AND WETLANDS RESTORATION
CEG's efforts have improved creeks and wetland areas by restoring eroded streams, waste contaminated streams, streams containing acid mine drainage, and overwhelmed wetlands. Each site has unique construction requirements to address the condition and end use of the site. CEG has installed boulder toe bank stabilization revetments, step pools, weirs, J-hooks, root wads, live soil lifts, engineered debris jams, and rip rap protection, and wildlife habitats for the purposes of mitigating stream bank erosion and improving wetland stabilization.
SITE REMEDIATION AND RESTORATION
From initial scope through project restoration, CEG has the technical expertise and project experience to support all stages of site remediation, while meeting budget, quality, safety and schedule requirements.
Site excavation and remediation
Contaminated soil management
Water management through diverting and dewatering
Restoration of land for future use
CEG's projects involve the best practices for the management of stormwater. We have completed projects that capture stormwater from roadways and divert it through wetland areas to allow the water to percolate through the wetlands which minimizes the impact on nearby streams and municipal water treatment facilities.
For more information, please call us at 610-705-4500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.